Martin Saddlery Working Cowhorse
Price Listed For Natural Color Base Model Only. Prices will vary based on Tooling and Accessory Options.
Enquire Now For More Details and Quotation To Your Requirements.
The Working Cowhorse has a great feeling seat that lets you ride the turn and stay out of the horse’s way for increased performance.
The saddle is highly versatile and often used in reining and cutting events. Ridden by many of the NRCHA’s top riders and trainers, the Martin Working Cowhorse is a proven winner in performance arenas.
• Narrow seat makes for a comfortable, close contact feel
• Helps the rider maintain a level and centered body position even when performing the most physical maneuvers
• Raised ground seat offers security, helping the rider stay centered during high speed fence work
• Texas Dally horn allows for use in ranch versatility and all around competitions where roping is required
• Narrow fenders allow for freedom of leg movement, enabling the rider to effectively cue the horse
• Available with Dee or Adjustable Rig
Please note that all prices quoted are for Plain Roughout or Smoothout and are subject to change with out notice.
The Martin Working Cowhorse is available with many tooling and appearance options. For more information contact [email protected]
Available to Custom Order