Martin Saddlery Rancher
Price Listed For Natural Color Base Model Only. Prices will vary based on Tooling and Accessory Options.
Enquire Now For More Details and Quotation To Your Requirements.
The newly redesigned Rancher was thoroughly tested in some of the toughest climates and situations throughout the west.It’s swell-forked Wade style found favor with those who spent consecutive days in the saddle, covering miles of country and riding colts. It features a hybrid style, bringing Association swells to the best features of the Wade design, offering limitless utility to the working cowboy.
- Flat plate front rigging with choice of slot or dee in back.
- Wade skirt fits colts and shorter coupled horses.
- Full 2 1/2″ stirrup leather gives freedom of movement.
- Ground seat for long miles, with plenty of security.
- Standard with 3″ Nettles and Hamley Twist.
- Available with either 3″ or 3 1/2″ domed, mulehide wrapped dally horn.
- Strings and tie rings for tying hobbles and mecate.
- Rope strap cinches the rope to the horn, allowing the rope to be used as a nighlatch.
- Available with hard seat or inlaid seat only.
- Built on Wade Bars with 6 1/2″ gullet.
All prices quoted are for Plain Roughout or Smoothout and are subject to change without notice.
Gullett Width: 6.5″ Standard,
Gullett Height: 8.5″
Cantle Height: 4″
Horn Height: 3.”
Horn Cap: 3″
Tree Size: 15″, 15.5″, 16″, 16.5″, 17″
Available to Custom Order