Martin Natural 16.5″ Reining Saddle #B448
Tooling and full range of option prices available on request.
Martin 16.5″ Natural Reining Saddle, 7″ Gullet, Pop Stitched Chocolate Suede Seat, Dee Rigging, Butterfly Skirt, 7/8 Tooled Rose Waffle, Camouflage Border
Tooling, Twisted Fenders, Stirrup Leather Half Hole, Nettles 3″ Triple Stain Stirrups Silver Berry Conchos.
After years in development, we are proud to introduce the all-new Martin Reiner. Working with top NRHA trainers from coast to coast, the new Reiner has been road tested at elite reining events across the nation. Rave reviews have been received for this saddle’s function and feel, in a discipline where perfectly executed maneuvers are not only expected, but required to win.
• Comfortable ground seat with a close contact, narrow feel
• Refined seat helps the rider to maintain control, balance, and stability throughout the run
• Full range of motion in the fenders allows the rider to place their feet exactly where they need, at any given moment
• Because it is a Martin, it can be ordered with a number of options for any level of showmanship
• Standard with a butterfly skirt and D rig
• Standard with 2” Nettles™ Stirrups
The Martin Reiner is available with many tooling and appearance options. For more information contact [email protected]