Martin FX3 Natural Roughout Special 14″ Barrel Racer
This 14″ Natural FX3 Barrel Racing Saddle is 1/8 Tooled Wyoming Flower with Weathered Finish, has a Quilted Padded Seat 7″ gullet, Adjustable Rigging, Short Twist Fenders Nickel Conchos and Engraved Aluminum Stirrups with rubber tread.
GREAT LOOKING SADDLE – IN STOCK NOW
FX3 SADDLE FEATURES
•The FX3 is a revolutionary saddle built with the aggressive racer in mind. The secure seat, higher swell, and forward-hung fenders give the rider security to sit deep on the pockets, and hold the feet forward while riding a shorter stirrup. This gives added control on the most athletic and hard-turning horses.
- Prominent swell with leg cut allows the rider to raise the knees higher, keeping them seated deep on a hard-dropping horse
- Secure cantle keeps the rider from getting behind and helps maintain control
- Ground seat enables freedom to quickly lean forward from a hard stop, keeping the rider in time with the horse’s acceleration
- Fenders easily swing forward to help stay down in the back of the saddle in the back of the turn
- SPRS™ (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket
- Horn easily fits the hand, giving leverage in the turn
- Allows the horse to better respond to body position by keeping the rider in place consistently
Martin FX3 Barrel Racers are available with many tooling and appearance options. For more information contact [email protected]
Out of stock