Robart Pinchless Swivel Reiner Bit.
Great for horses that need tongue relief- Good all-around purpose bit. Contains Robart Patented pinchless swivel free system – Each side moves independently. The Reiner is one of the most popular Robart bits. Excellent for the transition from a snaffle to a ported bit. Curved forward mouthpiece and medium port provide optimum tongue relief, encouraging the horse to relax their mouth, which allows more control.
A revolutionary idea and bit design – Instead of training and working a horse on the basis of creating pain and the anticipation of pain, the patented David Robart bit corrects by pressure and eliminating the pain.
- Great bit for reining horses and working cow horses
- The low port is jointed and each side can be worked individually
- Revolutionary design eliminates pinching the tongue and the cheeks
- Stainless steel cheeks and mouthpiece with coppery inlay
- Copper promotes salivation and increases sensitivity in the mouth
- Pinchless cheeks for maximum comfort
- Mouthpiece: 5″ & 5 1/2″
- Cheeks: 7 1/2″
- Port: 1 1/2″
- Bit diameter: 3/8″
Stainless steel with copper inlay construction.
5″ or 5 1/2″ Mouth Available.