Martin Saddlery teamed up with 2 Time World Champion Dean Gorsuch to design the Steer Wrestler. This saddle has carried several of the PRCA’s top cowboys, like Jason Miller, to the pay window. And it helped Dean win the 2010 World Title. The Steer Wrestler comes standard with a 7” gullet to stay low and close to the horse’s back. For the cowboy, the refined elements of this saddle offer competitive advantages in a sport where tenths of a second determines who becomes the champion.
• Fenders fall straight down to keep the rider balanced, plus they are backed and stitched for added weight which prevents them from coming up over the saddle and scaring the
• Extra wide, extra deep roping stirrups keep feet secure and helps prevent the rider from getting hung up
• Horn is designed to accommodate a full hand grip and its smooth transition into the horn cap allows the rider’s hand to roll over the top during the get-off without hindrances
• Saddle skirts are shortened to accommodate today’s short coupled athletic horses
• No hand-hold area in the seat eliminates the chance of hanging a spur
• Back D-ring cut outs and reinforced back billets
• 7” contoured flank cinch allows for maximum contact and support
• Hard seat only
• Available with Dee or Adjustable Rigging.