Martin Saddlery STINGRAY Barrel Saddle
Price Listed For Natural Color Base Model Only. Prices will vary based on Tooling and Accessory Options.
Enquire Now For More Details and Quotation To Your Requirements.
Introducing the latest addition to the Sherry Cervi Signature Series, the Stingray is made for the rider who prefers a reasonably vertical ride but secure deep seat in training, exercise, and fierce competition. This saddle helps prevent the rider from getting thrown over the front and out of balance. By keeping the hips and knees at ergonomically correct angles at the slower stages of the horse’s gate and letting you sit deeper at high rates of speed, it keeps you on the cantle and behind the jerk of the horse’s stride or stop. This saddle is different than any saddle you’ve tried before, boosting confidence and improving performance.
- SPRS™ (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket
- 100% simultaneous contact for hips, lower back, and feet
- Significant swell shaping allows for full surface leg contact for security, comfort, and a narrow feel
- Horn options available in Small, Crown C, or Cutter
- Available with large or small skirt
- Flank cinch options with removable back billet
- Standard 7” gullet, additional gullet sizes available with adjustable rig
- Only 6 ¾” and 7” gullet with an inskirt C-Rig
Out of stock