When Martin Saddlery wanted to develop a reputable Wade Saddle, we sought the advice of Joe Wolter. Joe, a former Californian now based in Aspermont, Texas is grass roots cowboy who has spent his life starting and training horses as well as cowboying and running clinics. The Wade is the saddle of choice for colt starters or buckaroos, so the Martin Wade was tested in round pens on colts and in the ranching country in the Great Basin of Nevada. The saddle hangs its hat on quality and function.
- Ground seat is balance and narrow for long miles and longer days.
- Stirrup fenders hang with plenty of freedom for cues and comfort.
- Large circumference horn adds surface area for slick horn roping.
- Fits a variety of horses’ backs, from round backed colts to higher withered geldings.
- Standard with 4″ Monel Stirrups, six saddle strings and hard seat.
- Back rig available with slot (standard) or D plate.
Please note that all prices quoted are for Plain Roughout or Smoothout and are subject to change with out notice.
The Martin Wade is available with many tooling and appearance options. For more information contact [email protected]