The newly redesigned Rancher was thoroughly tested in some of the toughest climates and situations throughout the west.It’s swell-forked Wade style found favor with those who spent consecutive days in the saddle, covering miles of country and riding colts. It features a hybrid style, bringing Association swells to the best features of the Wade design, offering limitless utility to the working cowboy.
- Flat plate front rigging with choice of slot or dee in back.
- Wade skirt fits colts and shorter coupled horses.
- Full 2 1/2″ stirrup leather gives freedom of movement.
- Ground seat for long miles, with plenty of security.
- Standard with 3″ Nettles and Hamley Twist.
- Available with either 3″ or 3 1/2″ domed, mulehide wrapped dally horn.
- Strings and tie rings for tying hobbles and mecate.
- Rope strap cinches the rope to the horn, allowing the rope to be used as a nighlatch.
- Available with hard seat or inlaid seat only.
- Built on Wade Bars with 6 1/2″ gullet.
All prices quoted are for Plain Roughout or Smoothout and are subject to change without notice.
Gullett Width: 6.5″ Standard,
Gullett Height: 8.5″
Cantle Height: 4″
Horn Height: 3.”
Horn Cap: 3″
Tree Size: 15″, 15.5″, 16″, 16.5″, 17″