Martin FX3 Natural Roughout Special 14″ Barrel Racer
This 14″ Natural FX3 Barrel Racing Saddle is 1/8 Tooled Wyoming Flower with Weathered Finish, has a Quilted Padded Seat 7″ gullet, Adjustable Rigging, Short Twist Fenders Nickel Conchos and Engraved Aluminum Stirrups with rubber tread.
GREAT LOOKING SADDLE – IN STOCK NOW
FX3 SADDLE FEATURES
•The FX3 is a revolutionary saddle built with the aggressive racer in mind. The secure seat, higher swell, and forward-hung fenders give the rider security to sit deep on the pockets, and hold the feet forward while riding a shorter stirrup. This gives added control on the most athletic and hard-turning horses.
- Prominent swell with leg cut allows the rider to raise the knees higher, keeping them seated deep on a hard-dropping horse
- Secure cantle keeps the rider from getting behind and helps maintain control
- Ground seat enables freedom to quickly lean forward from a hard stop, keeping the rider in time with the horse’s acceleration
- Fenders easily swing forward to help stay down in the back of the saddle in the back of the turn
- SPRS™ (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket
- Horn easily fits the hand, giving leverage in the turn
- Allows the horse to better respond to body position by keeping the rider in place consistently