Classic Equine AURA Straight Cinch Black
Aura Cinch • Tough, durable mesh exterior holds up to wear and tear • Perforated foam center is soft yet durable, allowing air to fl ow freely • Perforated neoprene with a jersey lining remains soft, smooth, and supple against the skin • Dries quickly after use or washing • Do not wash/soak in bleach • Stainless steel hardware • Sizes: , 28”, 30”, 32”, 34”
Cinch Fitting Tips
The cinch is the lifeline that holds your saddle in place, which in turn keeps you in a stable position during competition. Because there is so much riding on your cinch, we wanted to give you some helpful tips that will benefit both you and your horse .
- USE A CINCH THAT IS DESIGNED WITH YOUR HORSE IN MIND.
- CHOOSE A CINCH BY MEASURING THE DISTANCE FROM ONE HEART GIRTH OR “SWET SPOT” UNDER THE BELLY TO THE OPPOSITE ONE.
- WHEN THE CINCH IS TIGHT, THE DEES SHOIULD LAY FLAT AND CLEAN AGAINST THE HORSE’S HEART GIRTH. IF IT RIDES ABOVE OR BELOW THE SWEET SPOT, IT CAN CAUSE SORENESS AND DISCOMFORT.
- TO ALLOW FLEXIBILITY OR GIVE AS YOUR HORSE MOVES, USE A CINCH/LATIGO COMINATION. lEATHER IS A NATURAL FIBRE THAT HAS “GIVE” LEATHER LATIGOS EXPAND SLIGHTLY AND MOVE WITH THE HORSE AS YOU RIDE.
- USE A CINCH WITH STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE, WHICH IS LONG LASTING AND WILL NOT RUST, CORRODE OR BIND UP. CLASSIC EQUINE CINCHES ARE MADE WITH STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE TO ENSURE YOU’RE GETTING THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT POSSIBLE.